How to place an order from the store?
1. Add to cart
2. Check out
3. Fill in your details as a guest or create an account
4. Proceed purchase with your payment method.
Can I reserve/book a record?
Unfortunately, no. We believe in first come first serve basis.
Do you ship outside Malaysia?
Yes, but we strongly advise you to contact us before place an order.
What are New Arrival, Coming Soon, Pre Order, and Used item?
- NEW ARRIVAL - New arrival item. Fresh from the oven.
- COMING SOON - Shipment is in transit and will be arrive within 1-2 weeks after published. Purchase now to secure your copy!
- PRE ORDER - Items which are yet to be released by the labels or distributors. These items will be available for shipping only after the stated arrival date. Backorder items also fall under this category.
- USED - All records are graded visually and we always grade the cover first and then the vinyl record. So a description of EX VG means that the cover is EX and the vinyl record is VG. If you are unsure on the quality of a particular record and would like to know more about it please get in touch and we will do our best to send you photos and a more detailed description, it is not possible to do this for all our records due to time constraints.
How do you grade Used Records?
We don’t sell Bad, Poor, or Fair records. So, this are the reference to our grading system:
- NEAR MINT (NM) - Like new but unsealed.
- EXCELLENT (EX) - The cover might have slight wear and/or creasing.
- VERY GOOD (VG) - Normal wear and tear on the cover and extra items is acceptable with no major defects. The record has obviously been played many times but displays no major deterioration in sound quality. There may be noticeable surface marks and the occasional light scratch.
- GOOD (G) - The cover and contents suffer from folding, scuffing of edges, spine splits, discolouration. The record has been played so much that the sound quality has noticeably deteriorated, perhaps with some distortion and mild scratches.
LAMBAT LEBOH RECORDS LOVES YOU!